Corsair Community

Where is the firmware updater for K90?

pk7677

All I see from the support page is driver download for K90 not firmware update. Did corsair stop supporting K90 firmwares? My keyboard is broken so I want to do a fresh install of everything to see if I can fix it. My K90 has unresponsive keys, they lags and hangs btw.

The K90 is an old/legacy keyboard, the latest firmware for it at this point is most likely 3+ years old. They removed it from the site so that peoples don't needlessly update the FW when they already have the latest one. Not to mention that those old FW files do not work with windows 10.

If you really need it your best option is to submit a ticket and ask for the FW utility/file.

The K90 is an old/legacy keyboard, the latest firmware for it at this point is most likely 3+ years old. They removed it from the site so that peoples don't needlessly update the FW when they already have the latest one. Not to mention that those old FW files do not work with windows 10.

If you really need it your best option is to submit a ticket and ask for the FW utility/file.

oh wow K90 FW doesn't work with win 10? My k90 broke when I was still using win8, I bought a K70 RGB compact for gaming but now I need those extra num keys, I guess I'll just buy a cheap keyboard instead of trying to fix it.

oh wow K90 FW doesn't work with win 10? My k90 broke when I was still using win8, I bought a K70 RGB compact for gaming but now I need those extra num keys, I guess I'll just buy a cheap keyboard instead of trying to fix it.

No, let me explain better. It is the utility to flash the firmware that doesn't work on Win10, not the FW. The FW should work just fine since that is needed for the keyboard itself and not for windows.

To re-flash the keyboard you'll need to use an older windows version (up to 8.1).

Archived