Corsair Community

CUE loads late, causes mouse to jump as it loads, light FX don't work until after

Avera9eJoe

System specs:

Intel i7-6700k CPU

Asus H170M-E D3 MoBo

EVGA GeForce GRX 970 GPU

Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

Samsung 750 EVO 250GB SATA3 SSD

Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD

A few issues I'm having with CUE, importance from top to bottom:

1. As CUE loads, my mouse jumps all over the place making it useless for about 3 seconds, about 10 seconds after I login.

2. I have flashing lighting effects that sit frozen on one color until CUE fully 'loads' (That's what I'm assuming it's doing) which takes about 10 seconds after I login to my desktop.

3. The On-Screen-Display doesn't show up when I click it (I have to open it from start)

1) This happens because CUE replaces windows in controlling the mouse, it should only 1-2 seconds the first time it loads after windows boots though.

2) Until CUE starts the keyboard will use the static lighting profile saved on the onboard memory. Unless CUE is active and running in background no effects or macros will work.

3) Which CUE version are you using?

1) This happens because CUE replaces windows in controlling the mouse, it should only 1-2 seconds the first time it loads after windows boots though.

2) Until CUE starts the keyboard will use the static lighting profile saved on the onboard memory. Unless CUE is active and running in background no effects or macros will work.

3) Which CUE version are you using?

So from what I understand you're saying that every time I boot up my PC my mouse is going to seize up for 1-2 seconds around ten seconds after logging in? :/

- CUE v 1.16.42

Archived