Corsair Community

Labelling Macro Keys

CSchwarz

Are there replacement G Macro keys that can be labeled, e.g. with a removable clear lid?

Or are there other good methods to label the G keys?

I use the G Keys for productivity (programming etc.) and I want to label them. If there aren't any good options for this then I want to submit this as a product request!

Thanks.

BTW the keyboard is really good. Exceeds my expectations :)

I think the G keys are not normal sized. Any tips where to get custom key caps from?

I think that your idea of a legend next to / infront of the G Keys may work well, ultimately printing something out once I have stabilised what I want.

This is what I think that Corsair should be producing for Macro keys:

https://********/images/0OnmGn

Then I could print any label and easily change it. Corsair would make it look cooler of course :sunglasse

SticksKeycapsGray_1200.thumb.jpg.c503d1760b5695e03ff52104085ca4ec.jpg

As long as they're Cherry MX-compatible they would be a good choice, yea. The only case where I think a printed legend would be better is when you have a lot of profiles. Grabbing a large piece of paper is easier than switching 18 little ones inside the keys. But after a while you would learn then anyway.

do the keycaps smooth out and actually fit after a while?

I have the standard keycaps. I stopped noticing the fact that they are closer together, not that they don't touch eachother (if I had standard kaycaps). I remember last time I cleaned the KB it was a pain to remove them as my standard plastic keycap puller didn't fit, had to use pieces of strong string.