Corsair Community

Idea but not sure if it will work.

The idea is to have a profile(s) that work with timers changing itself. I have seen profiles where it is Mario running across the keyboard with the level 1-1 background (clouds, brown blocks and a blue sky). Well my idea started with that, having that profile set up on a timer to where when Mario reaches the far left of the keyboard he goes in a tunnel and enters level 1-2 (black background, blue green bricks and maybe a green turtle). Once Mario reaches the end of 1-2 another timer goes off and we are back to the first profile or level 1-1. Now I have yet to dig to dip into CUE 2 to see if this is even posible but I was wondering if it is and if so if maybe we as a community could make this happen?

Sorry so long thanks for reading my silly idea :)

I am new to CUE 2 but I believe you can set macros that trigger lighting effects. In the settings for the macros you can set delays but it seems online in Ms (milliseconds). Maybe you can use macros to make it happen. Hopefully one of the experts will respond soon and know better if anything will do what you need.

• 2 weeks later...