Corsair Community

MR Button on K95 RGB (w/CUE 2)

DeanWaters

Does the MR button (next to the M1, M2, & M3 buttons) on the K95 RGB do anything? It's not documented anywhere (that I can find). When I press it, the ring around the button lights up....and that's it. I figured it would be like a memory record button like you'd find on a power-adjustable seat in your car. As in press MR then any of the other M# buttons. But that doesn't seem to be the case. Anyone?

Dean

Can you think of any reason the macro record button wouldn't work in a game?

Works on desktop, but when in game...

I keep getting blank macros. As in a macro will show up as something like "recorded macro 1...2 ..3 etc.." but nothing is recorded.

I am doing it correctly. Options are checked to record.(as I said works in the desktop)

Can games/programs block the record? Or would it be a windows10/any windows version thing? Possibly permissions or something.

• 1 year later...

That is an interesting question, as I have had the same experience.

I can see you made this post almost 2 yrs ago. Have you by any chance gotten a reply or found a solution yourself?

Can you think of any reason the macro record button wouldn't work in a game?

Works on desktop, but when in game...

I keep getting blank macros. As in a macro will show up as something like "recorded macro 1...2 ..3 etc.." but nothing is recorded.

I am doing it correctly. Options are checked to record.(as I said works in the desktop)

Can games/programs block the record? Or would it be a windows10/any windows version thing? Possibly permissions or something.

1. Press MR.
  2. Press whatever buttons you want. Keystrokes and delays will be recorded.
  3. Press a G key where you want your macro to be stored.
  4. Press MR again to end the recording.
  5. Press that G key to have your macro be played.

I am not sure if this had changed since the quoted post was written but as of writing this reply - Jan 2018 - I found the steps to create a macro with the MR button to be slightly different, you need to switch step 2 and 3.

1. Press MR
  2. Press G-Key you want the new macro to be assigned to or skip this step if you want the new macro to be unassigned
  3. Press buttons you want created into a macro - delays will be included
  4. Press MR key again to finish macro creation