Corsair Community

OSX issues

localhost

Just curious if anyone had any fixes for issues with the Corsair K70 LUX on OSX Now I know OSX isn't supported but I was curious if anyone ever figured out any fixes for it because the issue I have first is...

When I get to the login screen for OSX my keyboard doesn't work unable to type unless I unplug a USB cable that's connected to my pc from the Corsair K70 LUX keyboard then the keyboard works.

I was told it might have something to do with USB powering down but I'm sure if OSX even has a setting to set the power to full or not.

The keyboard works fine on "Windows" but I noticed that sometimes after restarting the system at the login screen for OSX I'm unable to type so I either have to unplug the USB cable on the keyboard and plug it back in or restart the machine sometimes up to 3 times before the keyboard works.

The other issue I noticed is NUM LOCK, CAPS LOCK and SCROLL LOCK don't have the white lights when your OSX works fine on Windows but not OSX.

Forgot to mention I'm currently on OSX El Captain 10.11.6

I also wanted to make this thread for people who might want this keyboard for their Apple computer or even for a Hackintosh computer that these issues are the same and was curious if anyone had a fix for any of the problems.

Is this on a real Mac or a Hackintosh?

Hackintosh, at this point I'm just gonna have to get used to this issue as there is no support but I honestly doubt that just because it's a Hackintosh that would be an issue however I will soon or a later pick up a Mac Book to test the keyboard with.

It's a legit copy of OSX it's not a pirated copy I bought a Lion USB off ebay and installed OSX Lion then downloaded El Captain.

Just curious if anyone had any fixes for issues with the Corsair K70 LUX on OSX Now I know OSX isn't supported but I was curious if anyone ever figured out any fixes for it because the issue I have first is...

When I get to the login screen for OSX my keyboard doesn't work unable to type unless I unplug a USB cable that's connected to my pc from the Corsair K70 LUX keyboard then the keyboard works.

I was told it might have something to do with USB powering down but I'm sure if OSX even has a setting to set the power to full or not.

The keyboard works fine on "Windows" but I noticed that sometimes after restarting the system at the login screen for OSX I'm unable to type so I either have to unplug the USB cable on the keyboard and plug it back in or restart the machine sometimes up to 3 times before the keyboard works.

The other issue I noticed is NUM LOCK, CAPS LOCK and SCROLL LOCK don't have the white lights when your OSX works fine on Windows but not OSX.

Forgot to mention I'm currently on OSX El Captain 10.11.6

I also wanted to make this thread for people who might want this keyboard for their Apple computer or even for a Hackintosh computer that these issues are the same and was curious if anyone had a fix for any of the problems.

I have the same problem and I would really appreciate for a solution!

• 2 weeks later...