Corsair Community

My VOID Wireless headset does not charge to 100%

Frode789

So I got my new VOID Wireless headset today. I left it charging for while and the mic light was constant green, which should indicate 100%, so I turned it on. To my surprise it was only at 95%. So I connected it again and tried to charge it again for a few hours, but no matter what I do it is maxing at 95%. (according to CUE2) What is going on?

I did update the FW (39.02) with CUE. No difference.

Edited by Frode789

As far as i know, the battery percentage is only an "indicator". If the battery last as long as it is supposed to, u dont need to worry.

Well I do expect in a brand new product they would get a simple thing as a battery indicator correct. And I'm not talking about the light indicator on the headset itself, I mean in CUE. Seems like some kind of bug to me.

Well I do expect in a brand new product they would get a simple thing as a battery indicator correct. And I'm not talking about the light indicator on the headset itself, I mean in CUE. Seems like some kind of bug to me.

Yeah, i know what u mean mate. But thats what i have been told :sigh!:

So I got my new VOID Wireless headset today. I left it charging for while and the mic light was constant green, which should indicate 100%, so I turned it on. To my surprise it was only at 95%. So I connected it again and tried to charge it again for a few hours, but no matter what I do it is maxing at 95%. (according to CUE2) What is going on?

I did update the FW (39.02) with CUE. No difference.

u use CUE2?

where to see battery stat on CUE2?