Corsair Community

M65 RGB Pro (CUE) HELP! Please!

DJz3ro

I'm trying to remap the sniper key to a different button and when I do it will only work WHEN THE CUE IS OPEN. Does the CUE HAVE TO BE OPEN for me to use the remapped sniper button? When I close it, it will not work anymore..... I'm unsure if its slowing down the DPI or not because I changed it to match the regular DPI setting so nothing changes..... I hate CUE and I don't really want to keep it open.... Is there a way to remap the button and close it? Oh and I'm also saving the profile to the mouse.... everything saves including lighting.... just not the button remaping for the sniper button....

When you say you close CUE, you mean you completely close it and the icon is gone from the tray bar too? If that is the case that's your issue, the M65 RGB Pro (like any other current CUE enabled device) does NOT support hardware playback for macros. You must keep CUE active in the background for macros or lighting effects to work.

The profile you can save on the onboard memory can keep only DPI and static lighting.

UGH THAT'S SO ANNOYING..... I don't wanna keep it open. but thanks.... I guess I could just make it launch when my PC starts.... It just bugs me out that when it opens... the mouse disconnects and loses tracking for a brief second then reconnects.... I know why it does it it makes sense but its just annoying.. lol but thank you so much for the response.