Corsair Community

Sabre RGB cursor issue

Ndtm

Hello, so i got a Sabre RGB two days ago and have noticed a small issue while using it, when i go and lift it to readjust it and then put it back down again sometimes the cursor is stuck for a second or two despite how much i move the mouse around and then it starts to respond again like normal, no idea what the problem could be but it's a bit of an annoyance.

Firmware: v2.04

CUE: v2.4.66

polling rate: 1000Hz/1msec

Lift height: high (not that i think i need to list it though)

I did force update the firmware (and tried with and without CUE started) and did not seem to help neither did another port, i also tried the mouse on a laptop for a few minutes however the issue did not seem to appear

Hmm, i moved it to one of the ports at the top of the motherboard and i'm uncertain as to if what i'm seeing is what is actually happening but it kind of feels like the period it's stuck for is less than before.. not too sure but unfortunately it didn't fix it

• 1 month later...

Hi

I get my sabre RGB one day ago for christmas but i got exactly the same problem...

sometime the cursor stop tracking and is stuck on my screen and it moove just a little bit like it was in a verryyy little square of my screen..

notice that i can use the buttons of the mouse and i can moove the cursor with the touchpad of my laptop

i don't know what is doing that and i am sure that ive got the up to date drivers (force update 2 time) and i tried every usb port on my computer

Firmware : 2.04

CUE: 2.8.70

polling rate: 1000Hz/1msec