Corsair Community

How do I get responsive lighting profiles?

I just got my K70 RGB RapidFire and I want to be able to use responsive lighting profiles with particular games. How did you get it to work like in this video, where it changes automatically upon entering a game and tells you when to reload and change weapons etc.? [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LnwGacU_cM[/ame] (the part of the video I am referring to is 7:27 to 8:07) Thank you for anyone who reads this and I hope to hear from you soon! :D

For responsive lighting, check out a program called Aurora. It doesn't work with every game, but a lot of popular games are included. I used it for Overwatch for a bit, but I honestly found myself not caring about responsive lighting because I have my eyes on the monitor and not at my keyboard.

For responsive lighting, check out a program called Aurora. It doesn't work with every game, but a lot of popular games are included. I used it for Overwatch for a bit, but I honestly found myself not caring about responsive lighting because I have my eyes on the monitor and not at my keyboard.

Thanks. I appreciate all the info. :)