Corsair Community

CUE Profile for All Users

lucascaju

I have the Corsair Strafe RGB and I am little frustrated with the lighting and cue software. First the keyboard can only save static lightning effect, which is hard to know before you buy it. Secondly you must set a profile to each user on Windows. The application creates a profile per user. It should be a way to set the profile for all users or something like that.

One more help: Currently my Windows Lock key lightning is little buggy. When I set the lighting to any color different than the default with CUE running is fine, but when is not the colors change to others. It seems that the internal keyboard firmware only accepts certain kind of colors running without CUE.

Notes: I updated the firmware and running CUE 2.5.66

The winlock button not saving properly the colors on the onboard memory is a known issue.

As for profiles, that happens because CUE saves the data inside the %appdata% folder which is unique for each user. If you don't want to re-create it each time you can simply copy/paste the %appdata%/Corsair folder in each user %appdata% folder manually.