Corsair Community

Corsar strafe rgb, mx blue

Patryk

hi, idk what just happend but, my RGB Light just stop working. CUE can`t detect the keyboard, but in win device manager it exist. And this light next to caps lock light is flashes.

EDIT: RESET by holding ESC helps to solve.

Edited by Patryk

also F1 + the Lock button (Top right) can switch it in/out of Boot mode too, this way you don't need to unplug it..

BTW I wonder why corsair keeps these shortcuts secret (the esc trick and F1+ lock and possibly others I have yet to find )

• Corsair Employees
We don't announce this because doing it too many times can have a negative affect on the keyboard. By this I mean it can potentially cause it to malfunction if not properly instructed to do so. If the instructions were posted, you can almost guarantee that everyone will try it, just to see if they that will fix their issue.

We don't announce this because doing it too many times can have a negative affect on the keyboard. By this I mean it can potentially cause it to malfunction if not properly instructed to do so. If the instructions were posted, you can almost guarantee that everyone will try it, just to see if they that will fix their issue.

Interesting, I can see the ESC + USB plug in having a potential to damage the kb since it's messing with power.

but the F1 + Lock can this really cause damage? maybe I mis-interperted what this function does, I assumed this just switches modes bios / normal, since this is the only way I can get it to work in my bios, unless I fully power down my pc (cold boot), on normal reboots the kb doesn't switch to boot mode strangely, so I always needed to use f1 + lock - although it's not often since I don't mess with my system bios much anymore.