Corsair Community

CUE 2 has weird visual glitches in Windows 10

gyroknight

So I'm currently on the latest Insider build of Windows 10, build 14936 with NVIDIA driver 373.06, and this is what I currently see in CUE:

http://i.imgur.com/RcuIbAS.png

I've already performed a repair installation, so that macro message is no longer applicable, but the UI is still the same weird white background, which is unusable.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm guessing that CUE can't display correctly on my monitor for some reason. It doesn't match the shots of CUE in the manual for my keyboard, some tabs seem missing, and a dropdown icon menu covers up buttons (see attached screen shot). Any help would be appreciated because I just got this keyboard and do want to program some macros. Thank you.

989164678_BadCorsair.thumb.jpg.afeb47cf4d05985ce5dd4aee4fa2430f.jpg

You're right, but is this the way things should be?

As a new owner of this keyboard, I can't figure out where to find essential menus and tabs in the CUE. For example, I found these instructions to create a macro that will launch a program from a G key:

Create a new action > Remap Key > Shortcut > Run the following program > Browse > Assign to G-KEY

But unfortunately when I try to follow these instructions, there is no "Remap Key" button or menu or whatever. So how do I do this??

Thank you.

PM me and I'll give you a beta to try.

PM sent. Hopefully, the beta fixes it.

You're right, but is this the way things should be?

As a new owner of this keyboard, I can't figure out where to find essential menus and tabs in the CUE. For example, I found these instructions to create a macro that will launch a program from a G key:

Create a new action > Remap Key > Shortcut > Run the following program > Browse > Assign to G-KEY

But unfortunately when I try to follow these instructions, there is no "Remap Key" button or menu or whatever. So how do I do this??

Thank you.

You'll probably want to create your own separate thread, as your issue is unrelated to my issue. That being said, IIRC macros are set in CUE 2 by recording the macro and then applying the layer created to the desired G-Key by clicking on the key on the keyboard displayed while the macro's layer is active. I would try to confirm this, but as you can tell from my OP, that's not currently possible ATM. :/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Any ETA or update on a resolution? Still happens on CUE 2.9.53 on latest GeForce Experience drivers 378.49.

Yes, I do have two monitors, one connected via DVI and one via HDMI.

I've downgraded back to CUE 1 since working older CUE is better than newer unusable CUE.

• 3 weeks later...