Corsair Community

Sabre RGB default colours and stuttering

gilljoy

Hi all,

I just picked up a sabre rgb mouse and it's pretty damn nice except for one problem.

When I lock my screen it defaults back to the default colours, that isn't too bad but the most annoying part is that when I unlock and start using the mouse it seems to freeze and stutter for a few seconds which isn't really acceptable.

I've tried downgrading the corsair utility and saving to the device memory but it's still stuttering when logging in, it's as if it's re-connecting to the utility and syncing across.

Any ideas?

this is just how CUE works, it does it on keyboards too, as soon as you lock or logout of your desktop session it switches back to the profile stored in the devices memory, I hope corsair updates their software so it runs as a system service or similar so any CUE settings will persist when computer is locked.

Yeah the stuttering really is unacceptable, the connection between cue and the devices should run all the time so we don't have issues like this, every time I unlock my PC for a couple of seconds the mouse is pretty much useless until they have synced.

Archived