Corsair Community

H100i doesn´t show up with v4.3.0.154

DangerouSoul

The Integrated USB Bridge is the H100i, but figuring out why CL4 can't see it is tricky.

Were you to run my SIV utility and post the [uSB Bus] + [Link Devices] + [Link Status] screen shots this may provide some insight as to what is going on.

BTW .PNG works better then .JPG for screen shots.

Edited by red-ray

The Integrated USB Bridge is the H100i, but figuring out why CL4 can't see it is tricky.

Were you to run my SIV utility and post the [uSB Bus] + [Link Devices] + [Link Status] screen shots this may provide some insight as to what is going on.

BTW .PNG works better then .JPG for screen shots.

I guess u asked this things..

PS: never used SIV.

345772313_linkdevices.PNG.f79c66b472aea91dcc472e19198a9415.PNG

status.PNG.78755ff0dbe55f6178bfd9cb2268f3c2.PNG

684137579_usbbus.thumb.PNG.7a445c88c7531778eb327432f2fd5eeb.PNG

attachment.php?attachmentid=26775&d=1476648142

The HID device seems to be working, but not the USB device which I don't recall seeing before.

Press [Restart], exit and restart SIV and see what [Link Devices] then reports.

After doing this can you see the 2 x Corsair Integrated USB Bridges in the HID section of Device Manager?

The HID device seems to be working, but not the USB device which I don't recall seeing before.

Press [Restart], exit and restart SIV and see what [Link Devices] then reports.

After doing this can you see the 2 x Corsair Integrated USB Bridges in the HID section of Device Manager?

I guess i´m not able to press restart =(. Strange.. I´ll try disconnect the usb header of mobo and connect again..

PS: didn´t work either.

Edited by DangerouSoul

I guess i´m not able to press restart =(. Strange.. I´ll try disconnect the usb header of mobo and connect again..

The panel should look as below, so I guess the button is disabled because the USB device is in a strange state.

Power down the system, unplug it from the mains, wait 2 minutes and then reboot and check what [Link Devices] then reports.

Post a screen shots of what the HID section of Device Manager reports + a new [Link Devices].

attachment.php?attachmentid=26778&stc=1&d=1476649196

REG.thumb.png.2ee7f5a29c4e6b2cc8029d12c015eedb.png

The panel should look as below, so I guess the button is disabled because the USB device is in a strange state.

Power down the system, unplug it from the mains, wait 2 minutes and then reboot and check what [Link Devices] then reports.

Post a screen shots of what the HID section of Device Manager reports + a new [Link Devices].

Its the same thing =/. Didn´t change.

Where is the HID section of Device Manager screen shot?

I managed to work it out mate =).. The HID was disabled don´t know why or how.. i didn´t do it..

I guess the problem is solved now..Thank u very much my friend.i ´ll try the program now but the led, pump and fans are showing up.

Capturar.thumb.PNG.c9372da7401df9f406e17aab6aa6e735.PNG

I managed to work it out mate =).. The HID was disabled don´t know why or how.. i didn´t do it..

I guess the problem is solved now..Thank u very much my friend.i ´ll try the program now but the led, pump and fans are showing up.

Jolly good. I half suspected this which is why I asked for the screen shot.