Corsair Community

K95 issues

timbo2410

I've been having problems lately with my keyboard. Every so often it will not start up on system boot (ie. it doesn't work at all nor does it light up). I've re-installed drivers etc and the problem seemed to have gone away. today I start up and nothing at all. Keyboard not shown in device manager. I unplugged and rebooted then plugged back in .. nothing .. rebooted a few more times and it all came back on ?? However .. I can type something in google or word .. but if I boot up a game (WOT), I cannot type in my password, chat, or use the command keys .. any idea whats causing this??

• Corsair Employees

Hello,

That is very strange. Seems like you have tried everything we would normally suggest. Have you tried moving the BIOS switch or polling rate switch to see if that helps? If not, you will need to submit a RMA and have tech support assist you.

the bios switch I can move until the cows come home and it doesn't appear to do anything at all. I have swapped usb ports from USB2.0 to USB 3.0 and back again. I am now using the single cable instead of the two. It is working but every so often I cannot use the keyboard in game and I have to reboot to get it to work again ??