Corsair Community

How to make macro toggle/keypress on corsair scimitar?

nacario

Hello. I made this question in another thread but running a little impatient so trying my luck by making an own thread. Basically I recently bought corsair scimitar mouse where I want to assign G12 to numlock key -

How do do i make this command in macros? Cuz when I try to assign keypress it only presses button down for a split second, and when i assign keypress + keyrelease command in a macro it holds down push to talk forever. I just want it so that when I press numlock key - it will activate push to talk as long as I hold down G12 button (same issue on ts3 and discord).

Would be really grateful if someone can help me out

In CUE 2,

Create new action > Remap key > Typing Key>Modifiers and lock keys > num lock > G12 > Save

If you want it to hold down after a click, Use tick the "imitate holding key" and toggle instead. This means you will need to press the button again in order to turn it off.

In CUE 2,

Create new action > Remap key > Typing Key>Modifiers and lock keys > num lock > G12 > Save

If you want it to hold down after a click, Use tick the "imitate holding key" and toggle instead. This means you will need to press the button again in order to turn it off.

First of all thank you very much for helping me! However I am still stuck at as far as I got last time. This is where Im at: http://i.imgur.com/aj7Q12Z.png

Basically Ive created a new action, Im remapping G12 into - in numlock keys and typed it in the record function, but after that im at a loss. Where do I find this Modifiers and lock keys you speak of?

Thanks again