Corsair Community

Question about a new rapidfire k70

moonloop

So i got the k70 rapidfire and i am really impressed by the lights , build quality and all .

But after playing only 2 days i feel that the wasd keys already feel quite different from the other keys . Its like they "wore off" like i was using them for 1 year ! They feel "more used " from the other keys ! Could this be the case ? Or is it just my idea ?

Anyone that has the k70 rapidfire can sheld some light ?

Thanks!

used mine for 2 months, no issues here. What do you mean by they feel used? Does the switch themselves feel different? Is it the key caps?

No i mean the "feeling" of the pressing of the button . The switches i guess .

If i press the pad numbers for example (which i havent used as much as wasd) they feel different .

Maybe its my idea and maybe not , but shouldnt there be a difference on a key that has been pressed 500 times to a key that has been pressed 5 times ? Escpecially on a new keyboard ? I mean , after all keys have been pressed for lets say 1000 times , they will all feel the same for many years until the reach the new point of being old and worn off .

I hope im making sense here .

• Corsair Employees

I think I understand what you are trying to say. Yes, the keys that are used more will feel different than the ones that aren't used as much. It is a moving part after all :D:

Whenever I get a chance to open another Corsair keyboard, the new one felt "new" like it should compare to the one I've used for some time. I hope this helps