Corsair Community

Spaced Out

chadvaliant

Strange situation here, I have developed an issue where sometimes a space will be added after every letter when typing. S o i t l o o k s l i k e t h i s . So far it has only happened in the Google search bar.

Also, sometimes, if I try to google words starting with com, like computer for example, as soon as the m of com gets pressed it triggers what looks like the back and refresh button/commands to activate. Sometimes I get page not found after that too.

I'm not sure if it's my K70 or if it's Google, Edge, my PC or a combo to blame. It has only started happening after getting my K70 but that might be irrelevant as updates to Windows might be to blame too.

So I'm not here to complain about my K70, just here to ask if someone a lot smarter than me has any idea what could be causing this.

So far it's only happened in the Google search bar. It doesn't happen that often, maybe once every ten googles or so. Last time it happened I did open notepad and it was fine in notepad.

Key chatter would be duplicating key strokes wouldn't it? This is adding spaces after every key.

I think it has more to do with Edge vs Google but it was just a strange coincidence that it only started when I got my new keyboard. I've had some pretty bad luck with my Corsair gear so I thought I would start here for a solution.

Archived