Corsair Community

Corsair Scimitar comfortable?

HASNOGAEMS

Basically im worried about this yellow plastic stuff http://imgur.com/a/EgHkF Isnt this will prevent thumb finger to go into some positions? Especially when buttons moved up to the end to this yellow stuff. Im actually pretty dissapointed that corsair not even explain anywhere the purpose of this stuff. I mean g600 not have it, naga not have it, nyth not have it, so its definitely some new element of desigh, why you just silent about it? Mind-boggling. Edited by HASNOGAEMS

• Corsair Employees

You are asking a subjective question. A mouse may be comfortable to one, but may be uncomfortable to another.

Depending on the size of your thumb, yes it may touch the yellow part. I don't quite understand what do you mean that we don't explain this kind of stuff? Again, design preference is also subjective. If you don't like it, no one else will be able to convince you otherwise.

Not sure if this is a troll or a serious question, however, I will treat this as a serious question, if in the case it is serious.

The "yellow" stuff or black depending on the version you get, is only cosmetic. Thus, there is no reason Corsair is obligated to mention anything about it. Itself, does not serve any purpose outside of it being cosmetic.

Comfortability is entirely subjective. While Corsair does an excellent job with the adjusting number pad, it isn't ever going to be 100% comfortable for everyone. No mouse could ever achieve that. Your best bet is to buy it and try it out for yourself.

Personally it is one of the most comfortable mice I've ever owned....but there again is only my personal opinion and cant be treated as anything else.