Corsair Community

M65 PRO RGB question

Biglane

This could be because I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to gaming mice, as this is my first purchase, but..

I recently purchased the m65 PRO RGB gaming mouse and I'm loving it. I'm having a strange issue that I don't know how to fix. My mouse sensitivity changes depending on how fast I move my mouse over my mousepad, but not in the way you'd expect.. If I swipe slowly I can make my character do a full 360 degree spin in one wrist motion, but thats only if I swipe very slowly. If i whip my mouse ( like you typically do when gaming in high action FPS ) my character only turns about 45 degrees.. This is an issue, I need the sensitivity to remain constant, and i want my character to do a full 360 spin even when I whip my mouse fast.. Is there any way to fix this?

full disclosure ( in case this matters ) I'm on a mac, and as such I havent been able to install any drivers for the mouse because Corsair doesnt support Mac. That shouldn't be an issue though, its only for rgb color and what not.

2nd: I'm using a XIM4 and connecting my mouse to my ps4 to pilot my ps4.

This could be because I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to gaming mice, as this is my first purchase, but..

I recently purchased the m65 PRO RGB gaming mouse and I'm loving it. I'm having a strange issue that I don't know how to fix. My mouse sensitivity changes depending on how fast I move my mouse over my mousepad, but not in the way you'd expect.. If I swipe slowly I can make my character do a full 360 degree spin in one wrist motion, but thats only if I swipe very slowly. If i whip my mouse ( like you typically do when gaming in high action FPS ) my character only turns about 45 degrees.. This is an issue, I need the sensitivity to remain constant, and i want my character to do a full 360 spin even when I whip my mouse fast.. Is there any way to fix this?

full disclosure ( in case this matters ) I'm on a mac, and as such I havent been able to install any drivers for the mouse because Corsair doesnt support Mac. That shouldn't be an issue though, its only for rgb color and what not.

2nd: I'm using a XIM4 and connecting my mouse to my ps4 to pilot my ps4.

The Mac probably has it's own type of mouse acceleration and maybe it's acting weird with the Corsair mouse?

My best suggestion would be to find out if Macs have a Mouse Acceleration feature, and if they do, can it be disabled?