Corsair Community

Which is for me? (H100i, H110i and H115i?)

King Mustard

Current setup:

• Thermaltake Suppressor F51
  • Intel Core i7-6700K (OC'd to 4.4 Hz)
  • MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

The temperatures are fine with it but the cooler is massive.

So I am considering an Corsair Hydro in order to keep the inside of my case "cleaner".

I doubt I'll overclock beyond 4.4 GHz.

Which Hydro would you suggest?

eb_hydrotable2.png.b1dabb7f9c9cb9fa3d27e1f3a2e1f6e7.png

Edited by King Mustard

The missing piece of information is your case. I would always prefer a 280mm raditator with more surface are than a 240mm. It also will use 140mm fans, which generally have a softer, less buzzy tone than a typical 120mm fan. So the preference would be the H110i or H115i. There are some differences between the two, although you should consider them lateral products, despite the numerology. Perhaps someone can link one of the many comparison threads for me.

On the other hand, if your case can only fit a 240mm radiator, the decision is made.

The missing piece of information is your case. I would always prefer a 280mm raditator with more surface are than a 240mm. It also will use 140mm fans, which generally have a softer, less buzzy tone than a typical 120mm fan. So the preference would be the H110i or H115i. There are some differences between the two, although you should consider them lateral products, despite the numerology. Perhaps someone can link one of the many comparison threads for me.

On the other hand, if your case can only fit a 240mm radiator, the decision is made.

Sorry, it's a Thermaltake Suppressor F51.

Are all H110i's "CoolIT"?

You have to be exact with the naming. The current H110i (formerly named H110 GT) is CoolIT. The current H115i (formerly named H110i GTX) is Asetek as is the H110 I am using. While the differences are there, many of them may not make a difference to your use if you just plug it in and run it as intended with 2 fans and let Link to the control work. Many of them relate to versatility and may never be realized. So to that point, if you have a strong feeling toward one or the other, that may outweigh any potential limitations.