Corsair Community

CUEPROFILE File??? please help

tingting44

hi all, its been many many months since ive downloaded a new lighting profile, i use to download prf files which i had no problem with, now it seems when i download a lighting profile i get this CUEPROFILE file which my CUE does not recognise, can some one please enlighten me to what i have to do or what im doing wrong :( thank you ever so much

just tried the k70 demo mode and all it is is a normal spiral rainbow? how do you get the one displayed on the profile here?

http://gaming.corsair.com/en/rgbshare/demo-mode-1173

edit, all the profiles im downloading now are only seeming to give me the same spiral rainbow effect??? whats going on :( and ive lost all my macros ive setup :(

Edited by tingting44

Turn on advance mode with the switch at the top, next to the devices.

As far as im aware CUE 1.16.64 does not notify users of the CUE 2 update.

You will need to remake the macros as the system has changed a bit so sadly you will need to remake the macros.

awesome mate, thanks for letting me know about the advanced mode, was driving me mad downloading profiles only to get the spiral rainbow everytime lol, will try this when i get home from work later on, cheers mate

bummer about the macro's tho, but can not be helped it seems, thanks for your help

just tried the k70 demo mode and all it is is a normal spiral rainbow? how do you get the one displayed on the profile here?

http://gaming.corsair.com/en/rgbshare/demo-mode-1173

edit, all the profiles im downloading now are only seeming to give me the same spiral rainbow effect??? whats going on :( and ive lost all my macros ive setup :(

As Zheren said, the little switch at the top allows you to switch between the two modes (which i despise completely and wish it didn't exist).

EDIT:

SWEET thanks buddy, profiles are working a treat now! loving the demo mode! profile :)

Glad to hear your enjoying it

one thing i can not figure out is when i boot up my pc it does not come back to the profile i want, it all ways comes back on with my frost profile i imported, does any one know how to make a profile default so that profile loads up when the pc is re booted back up?

ive tried dragging the profiles at the top left to re arrange and by saving the lighting of the profile i want to "device" both with no luck :-(

one thing i can not figure out is when i boot up my pc it does not come back to the profile i want, it all ways comes back on with my frost profile i imported, does any one know how to make a profile default so that profile loads up when the pc is re booted back up?

ive tried dragging the profiles at the top left to re arrange and by saving the lighting of the profile i want to "device" both with no luck :-(

any one pretty please, i still cant figure out how :(

ive tried everything possible to get a profile to get set as default, i can not fathom this for the life of me and its driving me potty :-(

my only option left is delete every profile i have and just keep one that i want to use which is a royal pain in the bum, but its better than having to go in every time and change my profile manually i guess :(

Edited by tingting44

• 7 months later...
Turn on advance mode with the switch at the top, next to the devices.

As far as im aware CUE 1.16.64 does not notify users of the CUE 2 update.

You will need to remake the macros as the system has changed a bit so sadly you will need to remake the macros.

Dang, it took me way too long to find this post. Turning on advanced mode has sorted out why my profiles aren't working.

Question, though ... why does turning on advanced mode enable some profiles but disable others?

Dang, it took me way too long to find this post. Turning on advanced mode has sorted out why my profiles aren't working.

Question, though ... why does turning on advanced mode enable some profiles but disable others?

some profiles are made in basic mode and the others are in advance. So depending which one the profile was made for.