Corsair Community

Corsair Utility

I am kinda lost here. I use the Corsair Utility version 1.16.42. It came with alot of profiles a couple of months ago. I check for new software updates regularly but the utility always tells me I am using the latest version.

So i havent visited this website for a while and went to check on some new profiles, and to my surprise a lot of profiles have disappeared from the website.

So I checked for a new version manually and to my surprise there is a new version of the Corsair Utility being: 2.5.66 (even though the utility was telling me I was using the latest version on 1.16.42)

So I manually updated and got really disappointed, all of my old profiles stopped working? What the hell! This puts me in a though position, should I go back to 1.16.42 (and thus all my old profiles) or stick with 2.5.66 and download some (few compared to the old one) newer profiles like the one from Deus Ex Mankind divided.

I also noticed the profile extension changed from .rpf to .cueprofile.

Am I doing something wrong here, or is this just a really weird move from Corsair?

I am new and only came to this site and all when I picked up a Strafe RGB and M65 RGB. How I understand it is that Corsair has released the CUE2 software and has stopped supporting the CUE1 software. People are updating their profiles to the new program.

A lot of people are upset about this especially they are still used to the 1 set up and not used to the 2 set up. Take a look around the forums and catch up on all the goings on. As I said I am new to all this so I am still learning.

I am new and only came to this site and all when I picked up a Strafe RGB and M65 RGB. How I understand it is that Corsair has released the CUE2 software and has stopped supporting the CUE1 software. People are updating their profiles to the new program.

A lot of people are upset about this especially they are still used to the 1 set up and not used to the 2 set up. Take a look around the forums and catch up on all the goings on. As I said I am new to all this so I am still learning.

Im going to make a explanation video on youtube hopefully soon to clear everything up.