Corsair Community

H100i fittings cracking

NotAnEmployee

This unit is a little over a year old now and while changing the thermal paste I noticed the fitting were cracking. Not sure when the cracking started, I just now noticed it. Is that normal? Do I worry? NO LEDs/UV in the system. Corsair 750D case. Lots of air flow. Nothing crazy going on in there.

Thanks!

nynLrmY.thumb.jpg.a8aeb7399feda4193dcdbcb606002ae3.jpg

This unit is a little over a year old now and while changing the thermal paste I noticed the fitting were cracking. Not sure when the cracking started, I just now noticed it. Is that normal? Do I worry? NO LEDs/UV in the system. Corsair 750D case. Lots of air flow. Nothing crazy going on in there.

Thanks!

RMA it asap, contact support and get it replaced, if those pipes give out then you will start getting leaks. I wouldn't take a chance!

The rubber coverings are cosmetic and also protect the real junction. However, I would request an RMA and change it out. Do the advance RMA if you can, to minimize downtime. You can wait until the new cooler arrives, but I would take of this in the near future.

You will need to create a separate account for the technical help site. Also, upload your purchase invoice.