Corsair Community

does the k70 rgb or non rgb have a shift feature?

larvez

By shift feature you mean the M1/M2/M3 buttons on the K95? The K70 does not have them, but the software is very powerful. If you can spare a button (let's say the left Win button) you can set it to switch to a different profile only while pressed, and that profile can have whatever macros you want on the other keys.

So let's say if you press A it registers A, but if you press Win + A first the profile switch is done, and A on the new profile has a macro bound to it. When you release Win you go back to the normal profile, where A is A.

By shift feature you mean the M1/M2/M3 buttons on the K95? The K70 does not have them, but the software is very powerful. If you can spare a button (let's say the left Win button) you can set it to switch to a different profile only while pressed, and that profile can have whatever macros you want on the other keys.

So let's say if you press A it registers A, but if you press Win + A first the profile switch is done, and A on the new profile has a macro bound to it. When you release Win you go back to the normal profile, where A is A.

not exactly that

lets say i have my A button which if i press it types A but if lets say i press Alt+A it will open youtube or run a macro

oh wait i think thats what u said :D: didnt understand it at first but oh well

so i can like have the button 1 as normal typing and then press 2 and everything else has a different feature? nad then ofc i can press again 1 to go back to typing