Corsair Community

Some switch easier to press than others ,keycap wobbly,some keycap easier to pull off

Nyanzuran

This is my first cherry switch board i ever own and i feel that some of the keys are easier to press down than others like there is less resistance, is that normal? And i also feel that the keycaps are a little shaky, is it the same with all other cherry switches? Some of my keys, the keycaps pull out easier than others.

• Corsair Employees
If you are coming from a rubberdome, yes the switches seems a bit more wobbly. It is normal to have some play on the stem and this is true for all Cherry switches. Which keys feels harder or easier to press? If you are talking about the bigger keys like, "enter" "shift" ", they use cherry stabilizers which may feel more different than other keys.

If you are coming from a rubberdome, yes the switches seems a bit more wobbly. It is normal to have some play on the stem and this is true for all Cherry switches. Which keys feels harder or easier to press? If you are talking about the bigger keys like, "enter" "shift" ", they use cherry stabilizers which may feel more different than other keys.

only the 'z' key feels different, and for the 'z' key the keycaps pull out easier compared to the others on the board. When pushing down the keyucap, there isnt a noticable 'click' feel, i also had ensured i pushed it all the way down

• Corsair Employees
only the 'z' key feels different, and for the 'z' key the keycaps pull out easier compared to the others on the board. When pushing down the keyucap, there isnt a noticable 'click' feel, i also had ensured i pushed it all the way down

Since you mentioned "click" I assume you have blue switches? If you have blue switches, there is a break in period.

Since you mentioned "click" I assume you have blue switches? If you have blue switches, there is a break in period.

Nope mine is the linear switch cherry mx speed, the 'click' in referring to is when u push the keycap onto the switch there is a snap feeling