Corsair Community

What does layouts mean?

vanishedpro

I had made a list of different layouts, so you can take a look here if you'd like to see the differences!

http://lcars.emily-maxwell.com/?page=corsairlayouts&keyboard=k70rgb

Nice list!

The picture of Mexico layout is not EU type ;):

Oh and I just realized that other keyboard layouts don't have the legend for the µ key. So how do you write micrometre?

Nice list!

The picture of Mexico layout is not EU type ;):

Oh and I just realized that other keyboard layouts don't have the legend for the µ key. So how do you write micrometre?

A lot of people just use 'u'. Some of us know the keycode for µ, but frankly, not many people have any idea that µ represents micrometre. Everyone I know calls µTorrent "u-torrent", and it drives me up the wall.

Oh, EU type refers to the 2-row high Enter key, with ']' cutting into it, and the small left-shift key, making space for <>. North American keyboards have a one-row Enter key, and a wide left-shift with nothing between it and the Z key.

A lot of people just use 'u'. Some of us know the keycode for µ, but frankly, not many people have any idea that µ represents micrometre. Everyone I know calls µTorrent "u-torrent", and it drives me up the wall.
would me too :D:

Oh, EU type refers to the 2-row high Enter key, with ']' cutting into it, and the small left-shift key, making space for <>. North American keyboards have a one-row Enter key, and a wide left-shift with nothing between it and the Z key.
I know. But your picture for Mexico layout displays an US layout. ;):

Archived