Corsair Community

Dumb Sabre RGB Problem question.

Erased

Hi,

Sorry for sounding like such an idiot but I just got a corsair sabre today & I have everything worked out except the dpi buttons. I want to use them as a cruise up and down button for web pages & what not but I for the life of me cannot figure out how to do it. I have tried to reasign the dpi buttons to scroll up and down but I can't figure it out because it still just changes the dpi. I'm beyond frustrated.:mad::sigh!:

It's a RGB, right? So, you must have installed CUE, if you did, what version?

If you installed CUE 1, it's possible to rebind them to act as the mouse's Forward/Backward buttons.

If you installed CUE 2, then you need to find out what keyboard shortcut the browser uses for forward and backward, and bind them appropriately.

Since you said you've already managed to reassign them to scrolling, that's the way to go.

Also, I'm pretty sure the CUE must be open in the background for the macro to work, but I think you already know that.

P.S.: This pisses me off greatly about CUE2, as I've wanted to use the Sniper button to grab my handgun on FPS games. Don't really use the sniper function much.

Thanks for the response. This helped a lot. I am running CUE2. It was a huge pain in the ***. After messing with it though I figured it out. So far i'm not a fan of the CUE2. Hopefully they fix some things instead of just putting it out there & not releasing something showing how to use the new CUE.

Archived