Corsair Community

Corsair K70 LUX RGB - CUE 2.0 How do I set a default light/profile?

TomLewis

Hey guys, im brand new to the mechanical keyboard scheme, I installed CUE 2.0 and was able to import some old profiles I found on the forums for some cool lighting effects. Whats driving me insane is every time I turn my PC on it defaults to one that I dont want it to, I cant see any Right click, set as default... I found a button that says "save static lighting and performance to device" but this seems to do nothing, If I edit a profile there is not toggle for a default... Ive dragged the profiles to a different order, but their order is not saved! Ive checked in the global settings but I cant see a default here either! Thank you.

Second question is what does the little lock button do on the keyboard next to the brightness button?

Not sure on the first one because I'm new too. The second question though, is the "window's button lock". Click on any Profile, Choose Performance Tab, you will see 4 choices of what happens when you hit the 'Win Lock'. Default is to just lock the Windows Key so you can't accidentally switch screens mid-boss fight or anything else.

I can also tell you that as you make profiles, you can have it so that you just press a key to easily switch between them without looking at CUE. The setting is under ACTIONS Tab but I'm not at the level to tell you how to do it. Just downloaded a profile setup with 4 different Warcraft layouts that has this ability. This keyboard has ridiculous potential. Hope this helps.

Archived