Corsair Community

Some keys are unlit while CUE2 is running

todopasa

I'm using a Korean version of the strafe RGB which has two extra keys that are not included in the US layout. The CUE2 program does recognize those two keys, and lets me bind lighting to those keys, but the keys do not light up when CUE2 is running; when I close the program the LEDs work just fine.

I did some searching since and found that users with keyboards using the UK layout were having the same problem. Not sure if the problem was dealt with in recent firmware updates, but the Korean layout still still seems to have this problem.

CUE1 works fine by the way, and i don't mind using CUE1 for now.. but could anyone tell me if there is a fix for this or if Corsair is aware of this problem?

Thanks.

I have been browsing Korean site and found out that most recent CUE doesn't support Korean/English, and Chinese Key in Korean version of the K70 RGB rapidfire. I have tried to downgrade to 1.x version of the CUE instead, and those keys lit up in RGB without any problem. I just wanted to make sure those keys are not defect...

I hope they fix this issue in near future, cuz interface of the 1.x version of the CUE is really not good. what a bummer I have purchased the most newest Corsair Keyboard, and two of the key's RGB light won't work with it's own program.. :(: maybe I should have gotten the English one.

I have been browsing Korean site and found out that most recent CUE doesn't support Korean/English, and Chinese Key in Korean version of the K70 RGB rapidfire. I have tried to downgrade to 1.x version of the CUE instead, and those keys lit up in RGB without any problem. I just wanted to make sure those keys are not defect...

I hope they fix this issue in near future, cuz interface of the 1.x version of the CUE is really not good. what a bummer I have purchased the most newest Corsair Keyboard, and two of the key's RGB light won't work with it's own program.. :(: maybe I should have gotten the English one.

Could Corsair please look into this issue? In my post I said I don't mind using CUE 1 for now, but now I do. All the profiles shared in the forums are now exclusively made for CUE 2.

Also it wouldn't make sense to sell keyboards manufactured specifically for a region when your software doesn't fully support it.