Corsair Community

Not loading profile until CUE starts (m65)

miltos94

Hello guys, just yesterday i bought the m65 pro rgb, and i have this issue.When i boot the computer, until the cue software is loaded, the dpi is set to a different number (and color) from the one i have set. So i have to wait a couple of seconds until CUE starts and loads my settings.

This may be a small issue but it becomes annoying. Is there any way to fix it?

Also notice that i have saved a profile into the mouse memory but it looks like that the dpi setting cant be saved into memory and works only when CUE is running.

I also just got a Corsair M65 RGB, and am having a similar albeit worse issue. When CUE (I have tried CUE1 and CUE2 and have had the same issues on both) is running, my profiles will usually be loaded correctly, however the mouse pointer will stop every time I move the mouse at any significant speed. I have to move it very slowly to get it to work at all when CUE is running. However, when CUE is closed, the mouse defaults to a different profile, with crazy dpi settings. For example, the default dpi has a horizontal speed of about 2000-2500, but the vertical dpi is closer to 800. I can't give exact numbers, as when I boot up CUE to look at it, the mouse goes back to my profile, but is then more or less useless due to the stopping issue.

Archived