Corsair Community

Discontinued?

Quinnell

I have been wanting to buy a K70 for a month or so now but the K70 RGB w/ MX Browns has been out of stock pretty much everywhere.

I've heard that it may have been discontinued and replaced by the horrible looking K70 RGB LUX? Are there plans to release a new iteration of the regular K70 RGB?

I doubt they will produce any more K70 RGB keyboards, the K70 LUX RGB is basically the newer/upgraded version of the keyboard. It brings back the USB pass-through and has a new LED controller that fixes the flicker issue.

I don't see Corsair going out of its way to produce the older/legacy model. If you don't want the new LUX version your only option is to search online for an e-shop that still has some in stock.

• Corsair Employees
I have been wanting to buy a K70 for a month or so now but the K70 RGB w/ MX Browns has been out of stock pretty much everywhere.

I've heard that it may have been discontinued and replaced by the horrible looking K70 RGB LUX? Are there plans to release a new iteration of the regular K70 RGB?

In terms of looks, they are pretty similar except for the keycap fonts. I assume you are not a fan of it.

Archived