Corsair Community

Can i rotate the cpu block pipes on the H60

antnt

Hi forums.

I have the h60 in a mini itx case. The psu i too close to the cpu block for the pipes and they are bending at a bit of a sharp angle. No kinks or anything. Just more strain on the joints than i would like. Can i rotate those little 90 degree connectors to point one up and one down. They feel quite set in the orientation they are in already and I didnt' want to apply too much pressure to them trying to rotate in case i break something. Are they meant to be rotated?

Thanks in advance.

Hi forums.

I have the h60 in a mini itx case. The psu i too close to the cpu block for the pipes and they are bending at a bit of a sharp angle. No kinks or anything. Just more strain on the joints than i would like. Can i rotate those little 90 degree connectors to point one up and one down. They feel quite set in the orientation they are in already and I didnt' want to apply too much pressure to them trying to rotate in case i break something. Are they meant to be rotated?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you should be able to rotate the connectors on the CPU block side. It might take a bit more force than what you're used to.

Don't do this with the connectors on the radiator, though - that's fixed!

Archived