Corsair Community

I in Corsair Logo above number pad coming off.

DragsZombies

I took my keyboard to clean and when I was done, i happened to notice that the I in the Corsair Logo above the numpad is loose and falling off... I might have wiggled it loose during the cleaning some how, but I don't want to have it fall off and lose it as it would make the keyboard look really weird.

I'd like to know if someone had the same problem and fixed it and what they did to do it... I don't want to use superglue to permanently fix it as superglue tends to look real bad on plastic... I'm just looking for a light adhesive that's really good on this kind of material that'll keep it from coming off and can be applied relatively thinly...

I want to keep my products looking like new! ^-^ Thanks for your time and consideration,

Jake.

Had exactly the same thing happen on my Strafe. Couldn't get "I" to stay on, so I removed the rest and do you know what? It actually looks better, cleaner and more stylish. The illuminated sails logo is enough imo.

Tldr; it's not the end of the world :nodding:

Best

Wulf

Had exactly the same thing happen on my Strafe. Couldn't get "I" to stay on, so I removed the rest and do you know what? It actually looks better, cleaner and more stylish. The illuminated sails logo is enough imo.

Tldr; it's not the end of the world :nodding:

Best

Wulf

Would I be able to get a look at that? :/ I like the look, but I wanna see how it looks without it.

Thanks! :)

Archived