Corsair Community

I am trying to figure out how to get my keyboard to automatically switch to a lighting configuration when I play a game but more than just that, I have a friend who when he launches Overwatch his keyboard changes colour and then depending on what character he picks it changes the colour scheme again to match the character as well as when his ultimate is ready the whole keyboard shines blue.

I have a Corsair K70 RGB

Thanks to anyone who can help me a head of time.

I dont know if this will help that much, because i am new to a K65 and the whole CUE thing. but from what i can tell is if you hit advanced when editing a profile, you can do litteraly anything. you can make folders in a profile and set up different profiles in one profile using the folders. its kind of confusing and im not 100%. i mean i could be totally wrong here idk, im still trying to figure out how to upload profiles on cors's site.

I keep having to Run the Repair routine on the install Program for CUE2 to get it to recognize the lighting after every hard start. I've never seen the Enable SDK option there. DO you think I'd have to uninstall and reinstall to fix it. Don't want to lose all my saved profile's.

Archived