Corsair Community

How to Bind a single push Key to a single Mouse Key?

megamakis

Hi There.

I'm completely newbie here and my english is not perfect but i think i can express what i want.

I recently bough a Corsair RGB Sabre Optical Mouse and I'm tryng to bind "Control" Key to a Mouse Key, but I don't know exactly how to do it because if I try to record a Macro, it records the push of the button, the delay and the depush of the same button, but my intention is to have the same

functionality than the Keyboard "Control" Key. If i keep pushed the "Control" mouse key i want the same behaviour than if i keep the "Control" Keyboard key.

Does anybody how to do this??? I would apreciate a lot the answer and sorry if this question is answered in another Thread.

Hi There.

I'm completely newbie here and my english is not perfect but i think i can express what i want.

I recently bough a Corsair RGB Sabre Optical Mouse and I'm tryng to bind "Control" Key to a Mouse Key, but I don't know exactly how to do it because if I try to record a Macro, it records the push of the button, the delay and the depush of the same button, but my intention is to have the same

functionality than the Keyboard "Control" Key. If i keep pushed the "Control" mouse key i want the same behaviour than if i keep the "Control" Keyboard key.

Does anybody how to do this??? I would apreciate a lot the answer and sorry if this question is answered in another Thread.

I have this with my voice key for CSGO. I have it set up so I have Voice 1 action and Voice 2 action, Voice 1 is only to press the button, then on release it enables Voice 2 which releases the button.

Capture1.PNG.75bee927ee391d2d295f500712f64b7c.PNG

Capture2.PNG.701b68e056e8ea30babc0da475fac336.PNG

I'm not sure I understood correctly since english is not my native language, but if you want to make a button of your mouse to behave as a keyboard key you can remap it.

I made a quick gif in case it helps

https://gfycat.com/SparklingFlakyDrake

You can put any key, letters, numbers, modifiers, even function keys from F13 to F24 that wont cost you a keyboard key.

Hi, Could someone help me too please. I've been trying for ages to bind my sniper button on M65RGB to the Mic push to talk in CSGO which is the N button.

Thanks

Hey, I had a similar problem and figured out a solution, so here's what you do.

First for this to work you wanna have "advanced options" toggled which enables you to do more with CUE.

Next, head to the mouse sections and go to the "actions" menu where create a "New Action", which is labeled "Push to talk ON".

For your purpose your next move is to "Insert New Event" --> "Keyboard event" -->key "N" --> "Key press" ---> "Done"

Then you should see some gears labeled RECORD SETTINGS and a flag and some tools next to it. Click on the tools and there the options you wanna choose are "On press" --> "No Repeat" --> "Second action: (the action that follows right now in my post, "Push to talk OFF")

So right now you have made a macro that presses the N key when you click a certain button on your mouse. The only problem you are going to have is that this key will be pressed eternally, meaning you can't unpress it anymore like releasing it on the keyboard would do. So you're going to need ANOTHER action so the program knows when to release the button. We will call this action "Push to talk OFF":

Fast-tracking this a bit:

New Action-Event-Keyboard event-N-Key release-Done-(options:)On release-No Repeat-None-Save

For the last step make sure that the to actions are configured correctly and that the second action of "Push to talk ON" is "Push to talk OFF".

Save "Push to talk ON" to the Sniper button and you're good to go (pun intended).

Cheers

Archived