Corsair Community

CUE Crashing.

Brutal Massacre

Hello all,

I am using the Corsair Scimitar gaming mouse I bought a month ago. I set up the mouse and the very next day I had the issue with the side buttons not working after a restart. After some research I discovered a repair fixes the problem.

However on boot up this morning my side keys stopped working and now I am unable to remap them all together my assignments are stuck as

01.None - 12. None

Nothing I do will change them unless I try to create a new action and then this crashes CUE all together.

So as it stands I have a gaming mouse that works as a two button mouse can you help me please.

I use strafe silent RGB, and scimitar mouse, and void usb.

yeah so I'm using CUE for those.

when my corsair-gears arrived, I installed CUE and arranged whole new lighting setup (this is my first time, so it took about more than 3hours. I customized lighting setup wonderfully.)

it was beautiful and I'm so satisfied until today's happening occured.

today I just restart my computer without exiting CUE to reinstall my sound driver something

and when computer was restarted, I found all my settings are gone.

I really wanna blow corsair's headquarter up at that time.

corsair betrayed me and crushed my belief.

how the hell can you compensate this?

actually I found CUE's localization (translating user language) is so poor, looking cheap.

I couldn't understand the reason at that time.

damn I could translate better than that.

is that corsair's mastermind feature? still so proud of heritage?

my text is too long so I will summarize this below.

1. my CUE setups are gone and I'm very pissed off.

2. so I wanna tell the truth of poor localization of CUE when I'm pissed off (you can check it in my username too.)

3. there's no warning notices such as "you should save your setup or CUE could lost setups when just restarting your computer. :) "

• Corsair Employees
Hello all,

I am using the Corsair Scimitar gaming mouse I bought a month ago. I set up the mouse and the very next day I had the issue with the side buttons not working after a restart. After some research I discovered a repair fixes the problem.

However on boot up this morning my side keys stopped working and now I am unable to remap them all together my assignments are stuck as

01.None - 12. None

Nothing I do will change them unless I try to create a new action and then this crashes CUE all together.

So as it stands I have a gaming mouse that works as a two button mouse can you help me please.

What version of CUE are you using? Also, can you provide details on how the scimitar is plugged in (ex: is it plugged into a USB hub, or straight into the motherboard, etc.)

I use strafe silent RGB, and scimitar mouse, and void usb.

yeah so I'm using CUE for those.

when my corsair-gears arrived, I installed CUE and arranged whole new lighting setup (this is my first time, so it took about more than 3hours. I customized lighting setup wonderfully.)

it was beautiful and I'm so satisfied until today's happening occured.

today I just restart my computer without exiting CUE to reinstall my sound driver something

and when computer was restarted, I found all my settings are gone.

I really wanna blow corsair's headquarter up at that time.

corsair betrayed me and crushed my belief.

how the hell can you compensate this?

actually I found CUE's localization (translating user language) is so poor, looking cheap.

I couldn't understand the reason at that time.

damn I could translate better than that.

is that corsair's mastermind feature? still so proud of heritage?

my text is too long so I will summarize this below.

1. my CUE setups are gone and I'm very pissed off.

2. so I wanna tell the truth of poor localization of CUE when I'm pissed off (you can check it in my username too.)

3. there's no warning notices such as "you should save your setup or CUE could lost setups when just restarting your computer. :) "

What version of CUE are you using?

I just received my Strafe RGB KB and installed Cue 2.4.66.

The keyboard is plugged in directly to the MB, all drivers and bios are up to date (I checked).

Cue consistently crashes on me while trying to create profiles. It is pretty annoying and really hindering the workflow. I haven't played any games with the new keyboard yet, but when Cue does crash it shuts off all keyboard lights so i assume any other settings setup for specific game profiles will be disabled until you restart cue. Anyway, let me know what additional info you need as i would like to see this issue fixed.

P.S. (First mechanical KB and I love it)

Archived