Corsair Community

Macro execution while button is pressed

mimis

Hello all,

I have a long macro assigned to a mouse button.

THe execution starts on button press.

How can I stop it (interrupt it) when the button is released?

Next button press will start it from the beggining.

Thanks in advance

There should be an on/off toggle option in the list on how to run the macro. Which CUE version are you using?

1.16.42, which is the latest.

The options for macro termination are:

1. Execute macro uninterrupted
  2. Allow interruptions and then restart
  3. Terminate when pressed again
  4. Queue next macro while executing

It seems that I need something like the 3rd option but when released.

Okay, in this case select "Execute macro uninterrupted" in the "MACRO TERMINATION" box, then in the "ACTION REPEAT" box below select "On/off (toggle)".

This way the macro will start playing once you press the button, keep running, and will be stopped when you press it again. In the other box you can select how often it should repeat.

Okay, in this case select "Execute macro uninterrupted" in the "MACRO TERMINATION" box, then in the "ACTION REPEAT" box below select "On/off (toggle)".

This way the macro will start playing once you press the button, keep running, and will be stopped when you press it again. In the other box you can select how often it should repeat.

I really appreciate your help but this not what I need. I need to stop the execution when the button is released.

Press --> Start

Release --> Stop.

Thanks once more

I really appreciate your help but this not what I need. I need to stop the execution when the button is released.

Press --> Start

Release --> Stop.

Thanks once more

Ahhh okay, then try the option "While pressed" instead of "On/off (toggle)". That should do what you want.

Ahhh okay, then try the option "While pressed" instead of "On/off (toggle)". That should do what you want.

I really appreciate your effort to help me.

However, I understand that the macro will be reapeated for as long as the button is pressed.

I don't want the macro to be reapated.

I have a long macro and i want to execute it only once but if the button is realeased to stop it's execution instead of letting it finish.

Thanks

I really appreciate your effort to help me.

However, I understand that the macro will be reapeated for as long as the button is pressed.

I don't want the macro to be reapated.

I have a long macro and i want to execute it only once but if the button is realeased to stop it's execution instead of letting it finish.

Thanks

Okay, that's not possible then :(:

Archived