Corsair Community

crystal 460x will the H115i rad. fit?

Blindreaper805

Man I'm really digging the corsair crystal 460x only issue is origanally I was going to instal my H115i in a full atx case but then the crystal came out and I was like dang :bigeyes: I need my one of these instead.

ATX mobo

Msi Gtx 1080 gpu

Just some info to give you guys an idea on fitment, I really need to now if this rad will fit inside or not. Specs says 280 mm will fit on the front of the case, except on compadabilaty most of the corsair fans are listed except the h115i which kinda throws me off.... Help me out guys please and thanks in advance I really want to get this case. Worst case sanerio I'll be forced to sell my rad. For a smaller one or just go with another case

The H110i/H115i are strange omissions considering the H110 and 280mm compatibility listings. Given the physical dimensions of the case, it is highly unlikely the 3mm extra thickness and similar extra length on the end caps of the H110i/H115i make any difference at all with fit. I would be more careful with top placement of anything. Much like the 400C/Q, that top appears shallow. You probably need low profile memory to use a 240mm up there.

Anyway, it seems pretty clear your gear will fit, but I can see why you would like someone from Corsair to clear this up.

• 1 month later...

Really keen to understand the fit as well..

Looking at purchasing the kit in my system spec list .. so concerned the top of Hero Alpha board, will conflict with the low 460X and the H115i and Corsair new LED Vengeance ram .. please help before I purchase..

Edited by -=DruiD=-

• 3 weeks later...