HDD : WD Blue 4 To SATA 6Gb/s 64 Mo

Lecteur Optique : ASUS BW-16D1HT

Carte Graphique : MSI NX8800GTX

Watercooling AIO : Corsair Hydro Series H115i

Alimentation : Seasonic P-860 Platinum 80PLUS Platinum

My problem in 1 picture :

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/35/1472929672-dsc01384.jpg

help me please :cool:

I am afraid BeQuiet had an air tower in mind when they designed the 900 and most of their other cases. The top area is often very shallow and problematic on several of the other cases. The DB900 is an inverted design, so I assume I am looking at the bottom. I think your only option is to mount the fans below the case, inside the "dome" underneath. I don't have a lot to go on and perhaps someone from BeQuiet can clarify their design intention. A lot of people are caught out by the restrictions.

However, before you go too far down this path, you may want to read this thread about H115i and SB800. From what I can tell, you have the same conundrum, but inverted. I do not know if the results will be better for you and you are the first DB900 owner to post about this.

It's possible a front mount (intake) for the h115i is the best possible set-up for this case. However, I suspect that would mean sacrificing all those HDD slots.

That's very interesting. I never would have gleaned all that from the BeQuiet website. That is also one of the reasons I like Hardware Canuck reviews and Dimitri does a really thorough job.

So, for those stumbling upon this at a later date...

1) The case is completely modular. Every piece can be removed and often re-positioned. The motherboard tray can slide up or down to accommodate more clearance at either end. Presumably, you were able to lower the tray to make more room.

2) It is not an inverted design by default, but that is an option by re-configuring the internal pieces. It's not a 600C/Q.

That's very interesting. I never would have gleaned all that from the BeQuiet website. That is also one of the reasons I like Hardware Canuck reviews and Dimitri does a really thorough job.

So, for those stumbling upon this at a later date...

1) The case is completely modular. Every piece can be removed and often re-positioned. The motherboard tray can slide up or down to accommodate more clearance at either end. Presumably, you were able to lower the tray to make more room.

2) It is not an inverted design by default, but that is an option by re-configuring the internal pieces. It's not a 600C/Q.

now my problem lol, impossible put cable USB3.0 , my power supply block ^^ :roll::roll::roll:

I got a little creative and mounted the radiator on the top side and use the fans on top with a pull configuration.

had to cut the top cover and it's a fan shroud now.

Works excellent and have plenty of room inside for all my connections.

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff397/stilup/asus.jpg' alt='asus.jpg'>

Archived