Corsair Community

New member needing help with cooling

mirrorcarp27

Hi my Dell INSPIRON 570 AMD Phenom II X4 820 Processor (4 CPUs), 2.8GH with the stock cooler. Has now been upgraded to AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE Black Edition CPU Quad Core 3.4GH not overclocked yet with an upgraded cooler Alpenfhn Sella CPU Fan 92 mm to fit this new cooler I had to remove the original DELL back plate my motherboard is 04GJJT with an AMD socket AM3 (938) I believe this processor does run very hot temperature is now at 60 Celsius and not under heavy load now going to try this product called NZXT KRAKEN X31 Liquid cooler with a 120mm PWM fan now it seem my old case is to small so I am getting this Corsair CC-9011075-WW Carbide Series 100R Windowed Mid-Tower ATX Computer Case - Black I believe this will come with one AF 120mm fan & also I have ordered Corsair Air Series AF120-LED 120mm Quiet Edition High Airflow LED Fan - Blue (Dual Pack) this is going to be my first experience moving my M/B to a new case with the four air flow 120mm fans in total where should I place them I know I should have the Radiator at the back with fan rear of case exhausting hot air out of case but not sure about the other three fans facing which way intake air how many and exhaust going out of case any help would be great.:confused:

Archived