Corsair Community

Is Aurora known to cause big RAM usage from CUE?

captain_pyotr

So, I just got the Strafe RGB and i love it. I installed Aurora as soon as i found it, and for some reason CUE is using a gig of RAM. Does it have to draw that much or is there a way to fix it?

After closing Aurora the usage still stayed around 970Mb. I restarted CUE and now i'm back down to about a 100. Starting Aurora again ramps up the RAM usage on CUE to 150, and aurora uses about 60 which is fine. Not sure if it was a bug or something but it would suck having to dick around with opening and closing all that while in the middle of a game.

So, I just got the Strafe RGB and i love it. I installed Aurora as soon as i found it, and for some reason CUE is using a gig of RAM. Does it have to draw that much or is there a way to fix it?

After closing Aurora the usage still stayed around 970Mb. I restarted CUE and now i'm back down to about a 100. Starting Aurora again ramps up the RAM usage on CUE to 150, and aurora uses about 60 which is fine. Not sure if it was a bug or something but it would suck having to dick around with opening and closing all that while in the middle of a game.

Aurora is a third party application which cannot be supported by Corsair.

That aside. The newest update to CUE broke aurora support.

Archived