Corsair Community

Non textured spacebar

poly

I want it to match all other keys.. when I click Products/Keyboards I can see in the imageslide that there is a non textured spacebar. Is it possible to buy keycaps or replacement keys from Corsair?

And I vaguely remember someone saying something about the last row not being standard keycaps on K65 RGB Rapidfire. Can anyone confirm?

It's been that way for a long while with all Corsair keyboards, and honestly I don't see the issue. I believe several sellers have already started offering a "non-standard" bottom row for Corsair keyboards.

For example I remember that Max Keyboards offers full keycap sets that are compatible with all Corsair keyboards. And from another thread it seems that Corsair might start selling full keycap sets themselves in the future.

If all rows were custom I wouldn't think about it, but I don't see any point in only making the last row custom..

On the maxkeyboard site I found Keycap Compatibility and Size Chart for Corsair Vengeance K70, Strafe and Strafe RGB.

Can I use those keycaps for my K65 RGB Rapidfire?

It would be awesome if Corsair could start selling full keycap sets with different colors, shapes, fonts and materials etc.

Archived