Corsair Community

My first keyboard. Two options?

Daxfog

Hi guys.

First of all, I'm from Argentina so forgive me if I spell something wrong.

I'm gonna buy my first keyboard and need some help. I kind of noob in this territory cause I always used notebook, so..

Searching here and there I found thd newest keyboards from Corsair: the strafe line with mx silent and mx red rgb.

I want it for games but I like the good look of my stuff, aftet all is my first pc build too.

My "problem" is this one :

In Argentina there are two options, buy one keyboard with the letter "ñ" in the panel or without it. I know that you can choose the option in the OS, Like I told you, I always got notebook and with the US keyboard.

Now... Here, in my country I cab buy the Strafe Rgb mx Silent without the letter ñ, or buy with it but the model strafe rgb mx red (the new one).

Is there a big different between this two keyboards? Like the noise and quality? It's a great decision to sacrifice the letter ñ to buy the rgb mx silent or not?

Thanks!

Edit: Forgot to say that I want it for games

• Corsair Employees
There is definitely a great difference in noise comparing the MX Silent to the Mx Reds. As far as quality goes, they are exactly the same products, just with different switches mounted on the board ( Assuming you are getting the RGB model). As for the special character, you will have to decide if you can live without it or not.

• Corsair Employees
Both STRAFE and LUX is made for gaming. If you're a gamer on a budget, get the STRAFE but if you want something that looks elegant and high end, LUX is the choice. For most people, the dedicated media keys is a "make it or break it", for they choose LUX. It all comes down to which feature is more important to YOU and if you can justify spending a X amount on the keyboard.

I don't really care about the media keys, it's ok if the keyboard comes with it but if is not i'm not gonna lose my mind. I care about the best response and performance so if you tell me that this two keyboards got the same response i will choose the strafe, btw this one is more noiseless as you told me.

Archived