Corsair Community

CorsairLink parameters H100i v2

C00L3X

This is a screeshot from my H100i v2 CorsairLink. What do you think about it? Is it good? Parameters too high or too low? I have noticed the pump rpm are around 1920 with Quiet profile, is it good or is too high? :confused:

http://i.imgbox.com/WcB1Et6x.jpg

Your CPU core temps are sitting a good 8C below your water temperature (H100i v2). While they may bounce back and forth across that temperature line, they cannot idle that far below the water temp. Are you running some other monitoring software that might skew the readings? AI Suite?

Software interaction is not my area of expertise, but the rest of the data suggests the CPU temp readings from Link are inaccurate. Since only Link can read the water temperature (H100i v2 Temp), it is likely correct. Also, the rest of your temperatures suggest a case temp in the 30-32C range. You can't have CPU core temps below the environment. Try fully exiting AI Suite to see of if things change. Your fan settings will continue to run.

Software interaction is one of my areas of expertise and if you choose to have CL4 and ASUS AI Suite active at the same time you are pushing your luck and asking for issues. Further looking at http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118371 it specifies:

Q: Corsair Link and ASUS AI Suite don’t seem to work together. What’s up with that?

A: Corsair Link and ASUS AI Suite frequently monitor the same devices in your system. Because of this, they can conflict with one another and cause the other to lock up or be unstable. Please exit out of AI Suite completely before using Corsair Link, and vice-versa.

Given you have both CL4 + AI Suite active at the same time I will not comment further.

• 3 weeks later...
I am not sure what else you are looking for. Your cooler is working well, you just shouldn't make any sweeping decisions based on the Link core temp data. That information comes from your CPU and motherboard, not the Link system. There is a software conflict of some sort. You'll need to systematically run them one at a time and in combination to isolate it. AI Suite can't always be easily "disabled" as you call it. You may need to set it not to run on start up and re-boot. As always when one program provides unexpected data, use another to confirm or repudiate.

Archived