Corsair Community

Modify fan speed range in Corsair Link for H110i GT

ankel

I have a H110i GT which has 2 4-pin connector to the fans. The stock fan curves are still really noisy even with quiet so I want to customize it.

attachment.php?attachmentid=26273&stc=1&d=1471643317

As you can see in the picture the max RPM for the fans are 4000 which is much higher than the fan can ever get (select "Max" fan curve gives me ~1800 rpm). I can set the max fan speed to that number, but that leaves half the range unused and it's hard to set the speed accurately because moving the mouse ever so slightly jump 100~200 rpm.

Is there a way to modify the max rpm here so that I can customize the fan curve better? Or is there a way to change the y-axis to PWM % instead of rpm?

1.thumb.png.9d61c982572e43fa2e29886aa6f877af.png

1. Is there a way to modify the max rpm here so that I can customize the fan curve better?
  2. Or is there a way to change the y-axis to PWM % instead of rpm?

1. AFAIK this is not possible.
  2. No, the H110iGT hardware custom curve uses the RPM not a PWM %
  3. One solution would be to allow the RPM to be typed in and we have been asking for this ever since CL4 was released, but Corsair seem to lack professional diligence and have not even commented on this.
  4. It should also be possible to resize the window so that the graph is far taller, but again this is not possible.

Edited by red-ray

• 7 months later...

The lack of an option to resize this part of the interface becomes especially problematic when one ties fan rpm to water temperature, which is a great way to eliminate rpm spikes and keep the system silent. When you try to do that with 2000 rpm fans and a temperature spread of around 10 degrees you're working with something like a seventh of the area (see attached jpg).

A feature to configure this part of the interface (min/max temp, min/max rpm, number of points) would be very welcome.

CL_Configure_Fan_Interface.thumb.JPG.2b45c8fe50e192edd0298518a0e43eb5.JPG

Edited by ltkAlpha