Corsair Community

K65 rapidfire & M65 misc problems

poly

Hi today i bought K65 RGB Rapidfire and M65 PRO RGB and i have few questions.

1. When i tilt my keyboard left and right i can hear some "debris" rolling around inside. Is there any way to open the keyboard and take it out? or should i just get it replaced. It takes away the premium feel.

2. My right mouse button feels almost like its already worn out. The right button sounds way less then left and the pressure i have to apply is also much less then left button. It's so easy to press it i accidentally press it all the time when i rest my hand on the mouse. Is this how it's supposed to be or should both left and right mouse button have the same feel and similar resistance?

3. How do i sync lighting effects? When i pick COLOR SHIFT on both k65 and m65 i cant find any way to sync them... I use software version 2.3.74

Any help or ideas are appreciated :biggrin:

1) No, if you open it you void the warranty. The only option would be to have it replaced.

2) Maybe the left button instead if more stiff than what it is supposed to be? Try using the mouse for a few days and see if that feeling goes away with usage.

3) You need to use the CUE LINK effect for that, then from the box choose the color shift effect.

Hi thanks for fast answers.

Yes maybe left one is stiff but should they or should they not be the same? my guess now is that it takes less then half as much pressure to push down right button. It feels strange and it takes away from premium feel as well.

I got color sync to works now.

They will replace both products..

This is what Corsair say about M65 PRO RGB.

Built for hardcore play with a solid, weight-tuned aluminum base for a precisely balanced, professional feel. And i would still like to know if that includes the buttons as well, are they supposed to have the same feel and sound or not?

Archived