Corsair Community

Scimitar how to go back web browsing

Califrankie89

Download Corsair Utility Engine (CUE).

When you're setting up your profile, create a macro which corresponds to your browser's back button/combination. For example, I use Google Chrome, and the combination to go back is "alt+left" so I created a macro for that and assigned it to one of the side buttons on my scimitar. This is the way everything else is assigned for any program.

You may also want to link the profile to the program that you want it to work with so it automatically switches.

CUE isn't the most intuitive software to use, so I guarantee you'll have trouble with it. However, it has pretty detailed instructions, and if you take the time to work your way through it to learn the functions that are available then you can do a lot.

Just some kind words of advice: please search for it on the internet first before going on the forum. If you google "corsair scimitar software" you could easily find this.

Download Corsair Utility Engine (CUE).

When you're setting up your profile, create a macro which corresponds to your browser's back button/combination. For example, I use Google Chrome, and the combination to go back is "alt+left" so I created a macro for that and assigned it to one of the side buttons on my scimitar. This is the way everything else is assigned for any program.

You may also want to link the profile to the program that you want it to work with so it automatically switches.

CUE isn't the most intuitive software to use, so I guarantee you'll have trouble with it. However, it has pretty detailed instructions, and if you take the time to work your way through it to learn the functions that are available then you can do a lot.

Just some kind words of advice: please search for it on the internet first before going on the forum. If you google "corsair scimitar software" you could easily find this.

thank you alot bro

Archived