Corsair Community

Carbide 400C front panel removal

thefabgar

Hi guys, how are you? I just finished setting up my new case but I have a problem, according to the manual, I should be able to pull the front panel, but that's not happening. I'm trying really hard and It will break If I continue pulling.

Now, in some videos, people are telling that the only way to remove the front panel, is opening both side panels, and then release every little plastic lock.

How come? I come from a nzxt h440 and it was really easy to remove the front panel, Do I really have to open both side panels in order to remove the front of the case, for like, cleaning the dust filter?

Thanks in advance.

• 1 year later...

Also got the C400 case, and the manual is a bit incomplete and dumb out of my opinion (like no expanation how to remove the psu cover).

After installling my new system into the case, the best way I found so far to remove the front panel is to unlock the front on the window side first, and then gently pull the front a little bit to this side. The plastic hooks on the other side then unlock very easy. No need to open both sides (or throw your pc through the room by pulling the front upwards ;) ).